Friday, August 24, 2012

CIA Murdered Reporter's Daughter Over NATO Leak?

I can not prove that anyone, including the CIA or any other alphabet agency, murdered my daughter on January 23rd, 2012; BUT, the circumstances surrounding her untimely death are, when taken in toto, extremely suspicious to say the least.

Not only do 24-year-old girls not normally drop dead from a heart attack, but when I asked to view her body I was told my the mortuary director that she was "unviewable" due to the damage wrought by the autopsy. I have seen bodies that have been autopsied before, and unless my daughter's was conducted with a chainsaw there is absolutely no reason why I should not have been able to at least see her face one last time.

I have also received information from a trusted source that her death MAY have been perpetrated by a government agency, most likely the CIA. So I have questions, and I'm searching for answers.

Part 1 of 3



 

Part 2 of 3


 

Part 3 of 3


 

If you like my reporting and would like to see more of it, please support my efforts by donating to TTiV.


1 comment:

  1. Tip: Brother get in touch with Brian Gerrish on the UK COLUMN website he will be pleased to hear your story.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!