Thursday, May 7, 2015

TTiV Host Bobby Powell's Mom Has Died & He Needs Your Help! URGENT Call to Action

I just got the call: After a courageous two year battle with colorectal and liver cancer, my mother is with Jesus.

The funeral is on Thursday so I have a lot to do; but there is a problem. With everything that has been going on here at home I have not been producing many shows (only 6 since last August) and our income has dropped below what it was when I sat on the couch collecting disability. $300 a month below. Hillary Clinton has no idea what "broke" really is until she's had to manage my meager budget.

Normally I use whatever funds are donated to The Truth Is Viral to pay the expenses I incur during the show's production, but this call for donations is very personal. I need to get to Illinois to bury my mother and I do not have enough money to do that.

If you have the ability, please go to www.bobpowell.blogspot.com and click the Paypal button on the right to help me get to my mother's funeral. If not, I would appreciate it greatly if you would repost this on your timeline so others will see it.

Most of all I could use your prayers for the strength I am going to need to make it through this. I know she is in the loving arms of Christ and I should be happy for her; but I am simply heartbroken.

Thank you all for everything you do to support me and The Truth Is Viral as we go about our mission to "Save lives and win souls for Jesus Christ." The love you have shown to me and my family has not gone unnoticed, and we are extremely grateful.

Know the meaning of Faith? Heading out on a 1,000 mile journey with less than 1/3rd of what I need to get there, stay there for the reading of the will, and get back..To everyone who has contributed to the travel fund for my mother's funeral, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. The rest will come. God hasn't let me down yet, and I don't expect that He will now. He will provide.

God bless & Semper Fi,
Bobby Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!