Tuesday, December 31, 2013

EMERGENCY CALL TO ACTION: ALL TTIV SUBS & PRAYER WARRIORS!!! MY GRANDSON NEEDS URGENT PRAYERS!!!



My newborn grandson Jaiden Daniel Powell is unable to breathe on his own. He's being transferred from Alpena Regional Medical Center to the U of M hospital in Traverse City in a couple of hours and I will be taking my son over there to be with him.

Fortunately my daughter is available to stay here at home with my wife, who broke her foot last week, so at least I don't have to worry about being in two places at once.

 But we NEED your prayers! Satan is attacking my family mercilessly, and we need an army of Prayer Warriors to stand between us and the Devil. Invoke the protection of Archangel Michael, the Blessed Virgin, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and even Almighty God.

Surround us with a shield of love and faith, bind the Devil and his demons from harming my family, and ask that no matter what happens that the name of Almighty God is glorified in the Highest and that the Devil be thrown into Perdition.

This is Jaiden Daniel Powell on the left, a totally innocent and absolutely precious bundle of joy. He deserves to have a life.

Please share this video with everyone you know and ask that they would also keep us in their prayers. I'll keep everyone updated as circumstances allow.



Thank you all, God bless, and Semper Fi,
Bobby

7 comments:

  1. I certainly will pray tonight for your precious grandson & Beautiful wife until all is well! May our Dear Heavenly Father surround & Heal your entire family with His Protection & Love !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucifer by the Pure White Light of GOD and the Devine Blood of Jesus Christ I demand your return from wence you came leave this man this baby child and his family now and forevermore......Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family and I are standing the gap! Young Jaiden will be healed in the name of Yeshua (Jesus)!!! Your wife will be healed in the name of Yeshua (Jesus)!! Always keep marching forward MARINE in the name of Yeshua!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most definitely pray for the healing of that precious, innocent baby and for you and your family. However, I beg you to please examine yourself to see that you are truly in Christ. Are you saved? Do you really love the LORD? The fact that you ask people to pray to an angel or to the virgin mary is idolatry. It's a slap in the face of the ONE true Holy and Righteous God. The God of heaven is a jealous God. He will not share his glory with anyone. Any prayers to an angel or to the virgin mary are useless. I beg you to please give your WHOLE heart to Jesus Christ. Trust Him. He will help you.

    The Bible says in James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

    Do what God's word says and the devil will flee from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please be aware that I worship only one being; a Triune God made up of God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I don't think that asking other beings in the Heavenly realm is idolatry.

      Asking the Archangel Michael to do battle on your behalf is NOT worshiping him, nor is asking Mary to intercede; not to me anyway. I don't see how asking them to pray for us is any different than me asking other humans to pray for us.

      Again, just to be clear, Mary is to be admired because she was favored among all women to bear the Son of God. That is not to say that she is worthy of worship because only GOD is worthy of worship. Angels are also not worthy of worship, even though they are Heavenly creatures. Asking one to do battle is not worship nor any form of idolatry with which I am familiar.

      I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

      Delete
  5. Hello Bobby, I am glad the baby is doing better. If I can suggest, if he is on a bottle cut the nipple into an "X" a cross. This will prevent it from flowing too much, the nipple opens when he presses and closes when he is not. I had twins, one they took because he had "a problem with breathing" (boloney) the hospital found that we have an insurance and they tried to 'milk' the money. I also had them both sleep on their bellies. We have also didn't allow the hospital to vaccinate or medicate them the day they were born. mahwah@azet.sk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. my husband found out that there was nothing wrong with the boy and ordered the hospital to remove him from the IC unit. Since we have just moved to a new place, in the winter and had only one car which my husband commuted with to work, I didn't get to see a pediatrician only after they were 6 months. By that time they have developed immunity via breast milk. Dr. gave them vaccines which we have eventually stopped at their age of year and a half. When they went to a latest check up, dr asked if they are allergic to any medication I said "I don't know". Dr. asked "they never took antibiotics?" I said no. They are 13 and no antibiotics. Praise the Lord All Mighty! Keep faith, you are doing splendid Bobby!

      Delete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!