Thursday, October 17, 2013

Can Any Politician Be Saved, Or Should They ALL Be Fired?



On Friday night's TTiVLIVE!, conservative activist Brooke McGowan spoke with TTiV Publisher Bobby Powell about her participation in the 2 Million Bikers To D.C. protest and what Americans need to do to save the Republic in light of a new CBS/WSJ poll that says more than 60% of Americans want to fire every member of Congress and start fresh.

When she's not riding Harleys into the nation's capitol with 1.3 million other bikers as she did on September 11th 2013, McGowan specializes in pro-life issues and reports for the Tea Party News Network.

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed your info-casting immensely. I have been a conduit as long as I could, now my internet is being shut off due to my situation. Stay strong Mr. Powell and thank you for your service, military and now.

    America... Semper Fidelis to my death.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!