Friday, June 28, 2013

P P S I M M O N S: SPECIAL REPORT! American 'HERO' Bob Powell stops Obama/Kokesh Attempt To Bring In Martial Law.


 
Editor's Note: As TTiV Publisher and Editor-in-Chief I am deeply humbled and grateful for the love shown to me by the fine folks at PPSimmons, but the word "hero" simply does not apply here - not to me - "Poo Stirrer" would be more accurate. Heroes fight for Honor, their country, and their brothers with incoming rounds zipping past their heads, and then, more often than not, they come home from foreign shores in body bags or in wheelchairs to weeping loved ones, they don't sit in the safety of their own home and run their mouth like I do.

I'm NO hero. I don't even play one on TV, and I don't think a night spent at a Holiday Inn Express is going to help either. Still, God bless my friends at PPSimmons - Mike Shoesmith and Pastor Carl Gallups - and all of the members of the TTiV family for the tremendous outpouring of love, support, and prayers that have been responsible for making this show an outstanding success. You guys rock.

God bless and Semper Fi,
Bobby

SOURCE: ppsimmons.blogspot.com/2013/05/special-report-american-hero-stops.html

3 comments:

  1. Well you're right, you are not a hero, but you are a liar and you seem to have an obsession for bearing false witness about Kokesh.,

    I guess it's true then, what you call the truth, I call a virus, a disease, a vile and vulgar expression of your maliciousness as some self appointed, self aggrandizing news source for what you call the UN-varnished truth. UN-polished, and UN-professional, is more accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say kokesh said "The Armed Revolt is an attempt to "over throw the Government" ?? Over throw the Government? Kokesh actually said that? In this video, YOU say that is what Kokesh said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob Powell, ladies and gentleman, = PPSIMMONS ANSWER TO SORCHA FAAL.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!