Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Plea To Kid Rock: Please Fulfill Cancer Victim's Bucket List Wish



UPDATE 6/20/13 We finally heard from Kid Rock's management, and due to circumstances beyond his control he will not be able to help us. It's nobody's fault - he would have done it if he could I'm sure - it was just simply not meant to be.

I'd like to thank everyone that has lifted us up to Father in prayer, as well as everyone who shared this video to get it seen. God bless you all,

Bobby & DeLynn

"It was 1989, my thoughts were short my hair was long,
Caught somewhere between a boy and man,
She was seventeen and she was far from in-between,
It was summertime in Northern Michigan" ~ Kid Rock, "All Summer Long"

I have been with my wife for almost half of my life, she means everything to me and I am frightened to death that this will be the last Summer we will ever spend together. If it is Father's will that she come Home, I want to give her one last gift before she goes to Glory. I want to re-shoot Kid Rock's music video "All Summer Long" on Grand Lake in Presque Isle Michigan where we spent our first Summer together in 1989.

I have been trying to get in touch with Kid Rock for months to no avail, and I am hoping that with your help I might be able to get his attention. Please help me make this video viral, thereby increasing the chance that someone in Kid Rock's camp will see it and let him know that two of his fans need him to help us.

Please share this video in every way you can. Put it on Twitter, Facebook, in every forum you frequent, send it to your entire email address book and ask your friends to do the same. Then do it again. This is really the only thing that I'm asking, I hope it isn't too much trouble.

God bless you, and as always, Semper Fi and Ooh Rah,
Bob Powell
Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
The Truth Is Viral
WWW.BOBPOWELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

P.O. Box 91
Alpena, Mi.
49707

1 comment:

  1. I don`t believe he woulda even came to MI just to say hello, once they are "big" they could give two about the people who made them "big" what a loser

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!