Sunday, April 21, 2013

Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officer Association Conference And The Georgia Guidestones - TTiV Is Coming!

Guess who has been invited to cover the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officer Association Conference in St. Charles Mo. from May 31st until June 1st? Your intrepid reporter Bobby Powell that's who! I was not only invited, but my registration fee has already been paid for by a "Constitutional Sheriff" who enjoyed watching the briefing I gave to Sheriffs and elected officials in Northern Michigan last December. That Sheriff, who is NOT local, has asked to remain anonymous; but just so it is clear, Alpena County Sheriff Steve Kieliszewski is not connected to me or this conference in any way.



The registration fee is going to cover my press pass, educational materials, and meals at the conference; but transportation and lodging are not included. Had my viewers not come through for me the last time, I would not have been able to cover the 2nd Amendment demonstration on March 20th that saw over a thousand armed protestors standing shoulder-to-shoulder with law enforcement and Michigan legislators who had taken over the steps of the State Capitol in Lansing to tell the Federal government to go suck eggs if they think they are going to subjugate the people of the Great State of Michigan to a communistic, "gun-free" Tyranny.




TTiV is ENTIRELY viewer supported and we count on you to not only provide quality programming and information, but simply to keep the show on the air. The only way TTiV can ever do anything special is with your help. You guys know me; I'm not afraid to speak Truth to power, nor am I afraid to throw my own, already broken, body on the gears of The Machine. I just need the money to get there. Here's the trip as I have it planned thus far.


View Driving directions to Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center, A Street, Alpena, MI in a larger map

What's in Georgia you might ask? Well the Georgia Guidestones of course, and the New Madrid Fault is situated squarely in between. So that is THREE stories I can generate from this trip, and possibly a fourth if I can arrange the interview I'm trying to set up. Renting a car is going to be a major expense, and a necessary one, because my truck has almost 150,000 miles on it and the catalytic converter has been acting up. I do not trust driving it outside of the local area. Renting a compact at the Alpena Airport and driving 2,330 miles (and that is just from point to point on Google maps) is going to cost $800 ($300 to rent + .30/mile over 700 miles,) and the gas is going to cost a minimum of $250 more.




When it comes to lodging, the Ameristar Hotel and Conference Center where the CSPOA is meeting is $194 a night - pfff, yeah right. I can make do with lodging in the La Quinta Inn, or a Super 8 or Motel 6 for $50-60 a night and be grateful. I don't plan on spending much time in the room at all anyway, I'm going to be out gathering news and hopefully staying out of trouble. So I'll need another $400 or so for lodging during the week-long trip.

Conference: Paid for!
Travel Expenses: $1,150
Lodging: $400
Meals: $70 (I don't eat much)
Total Cost: $1,220

We need to raise $1,500 for this trip, and we need your help to do it. Once TTiV started making money last Fall through Youtube ad revenue ($200 a month) my wife and I lost a total of $600 a month in benefits, not including the medical expenses that Medicaid USED to pay for; but now that we've lost our Medicaid coverage too, the medical bills from DeLynn's cancer treatment are piling up fast.

It is costing us $400 a month to produce this show, which is 1/3rd of our total income from Social Security Disability. I have given up any hope that I will be able to get the surgery that will allow me to use my left arm again, it just costs too much. We'll just take one day at a time on that front. If Father wants me to have the surgery, He will provide.

For now though, there are many more important things to do. The specter of Civil War has once again raised it's ugly head in the United States and the battle lines are being drawn. I intend to wade into the fray and bring back information that is going to save lives, but I need your help to do that. Please donate whatever you can TODAY, and do your part to help me bring the Voice of Truth to those who are still in darkness.




Making a donation to TTiV is very easy. Just go to the Paypal buttons at the top, right-hand side of the page and make your donation TODAY! You can choose to make a one time donation in any amount, or you can choose to become part of the TTiV Army and support the show - and help us make a dent in our medical bills - on a monthly basis. If you don't trust banks, Paypal, or credit cards in general and still wish to support our efforts, there is also a "snail mail" address to which you can send your donation. Every little bit helps, even if it is only one dollar. If you can not afford to make a donation, we will be grateful if you would simply lift us up to Father in prayer.

God bless you all for supporting The Truth Is Viral, and the Family Powell, as we count down the final days before the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ..

Semper Fi, Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!