Monday, February 4, 2013

Twitter Followers Threaten To Kill Talk Host And Rape Cancer-stricken Wife; Protest Update

The Second Amendment is about giving the citizens of the United States the means to defend themselves against a tyrannical government; not hunting, not even self-defense against violent crime – although those aspects, especially the latter, are important in this day and age. This fact was made plain to me once again recently when my life was threatened and my wife, who is battling metastatic Colo-rectal and Liver cancer, was threatened with rape by some gang bangers on Twitter who objected to something I said about the rapper “The Game”.



Death threats have also come about as a result of my support for the Second Amendment as well, coming not just through comments on the internet but via messages left on my unpublished office telephone number. At least I’m not alone. Apparently all you have to do to earn a death threat from the progressive left is to be a Conservative of any flavor, a member of the National Rifle Association, or in disagreement with the current administration; a status that will also earn you the title “racist.”

In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, PPSimmons Television host and Social Media Director Mike Shoesmith talks about his views on gun confiscation; something he favors as long as the guns are confiscated from the right people. When he brings me on as his guest, Mike and I talk in detail about the threats being made against my family and the character of the type of scumbags who would threaten to rape a woman who has nothing to do with this, has done absolutely nothing to earn such a threat, and who is fighting for her life from an insidious disease.

This episode ends with the latest update on the “Million Man March,” a 50 State 2nd Amendment demonstration sponsored by the Facebook group 2nd Right on Facebook, to be held on the state capitol steps of every state in the Union on February 8th from 10 a.m. until Noon. In Michigan the demonstration will be cosponsored by The Truth Is Viral and I will be speaking in defense of the Constitution in general and the 2nd Amendment in particular.

The Truth Is Viral will be broadcasting the Lansing event live at www.livestream.com/ttivlive and www.bambuser.con/ttivlive courtesy of Occupy Detroit, and my guests will include 10th Congressional District Republican candidate Don Volaric and members of Michigan’s law enforcement community. It is particularly heartening to note that so many ideologically diverse groups are coming together to defend the Constitution and speak out with one voice, “We will not submit to Tyranny.”

I'd like to thank everyone who has kept my wife and me in your thoughts and prayers, especially to those who were moved to donate towards a new computer. I was only able to raise $450, and with so much work to do before the demonstration I had to have a new computer as soon as possible; so I covered the balance - and gas money to go to Lansing - out of our household budget for February. If DeLynn knew she'd kill me; but this is our last, best hope to peacefully redress the government with our grievances, and I wasn't about to let the Devil, or anyone else, get in the way of me leading this battle.

We found out a few days ago that our application for Medicaid and food stamps was denied, the reason given being that I made too much money from this show. What a joke. I average $150 a month from the ad revenue this show generates, and all of the donations went to cover the show's operating costs. I have, in fact, lost a considerable amount of money producing TTiV; I have yet to see a penny in profit.

I provided all of the income statements that Social Services required, along with my expenses, for a negative balance. Google only pays me if the show earns more than $100 in a calendar month, and some months I don't get a check at all. So I asked how that was supposed to work; did I need to give them a monthly report or what? I was honest with them when they asked, but none of my questions have ever been answered.

The last time we spoke to Social Services our worker made my wife cry, literally, and we haven't heard back from her since. Four phone calls asking for assistance with our application have gone unanswered, and when I went in to lodge a complaint with her boss I was instructed to leave him a note; which I did and has yet to be acknowledged.

Do you see how they are trying to silence me? Not only does the local news media refuse to cover the story of a guy with a gun passing out flyers downtown, a huge story in this little hamlet, but now I'm being told - in a roundabout way - to shut down The Truth Is Viral or my family will be made to pay the price. In other words, if I would just sit down and shut up, they will cover the Medicare premiums for my wife and I ($100 a month apiece) and give us food stamps so we don't starve.

Screw that.

I will NOT shut up! People are dying, and many more people are about to die, and it is my responsibility as a human being to save as many of those people as possible. I'm willing to give my life for this cause; do they really think that they can shut me up by threatening to not let me suck on the government tit?

I feel like I'm finally doing with my life that which God always intended. I don't know why I resisted Him for so long, but I have finally submitted fully to His will. I am confident that He, through my loyal viewers, will provide for the needs of my family. At the moment I need another $300 to break even this month. If you have the ability, please consider making a donation at the Paypal account on the right. Donations of any amount are appreciated, but donations of $100 or more will buy you a TTiV T-shirt in addition to the knowledge that you did what you could to support the cause of freedom.

God bless you all,
Semper Fi, and Ooh Rah,
Bobby

18 comments:

  1. Bob Powell: you are a first rate prime DRAMA QUEEN. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this article about your situation tonight. I had never heard of you before this article. It's a shame that people that threatened you and your family have not been tracked down and brought to justice. A lot of people are afraid to speak out or get involved in issues for this very reason. You are a brave man to continue to stand up and speak out. Good luck with the Medicaid issues. I have a disabled child, I am disabled and my husband is a disabled vet. My husband has to work but doesn't make a lot of money and we don't own anything anymore. We will be losing our house soon but we are also not able to get medicaid, disability.....any help at all. I have been told to lie, get a legal seperation or divorce etc and then we could get help. It's not going to happen. We are law abiding, good, honest, God fearing people. I pray that God will continue to provide. He has so far. We manage to get what we need even if it's not what we want to survive. God Bless you. I will keep your family in my prayers. That's all I can do but God does answer prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was talking with another friend of mine earlier today, and we came to the conclusion that they don't want people to work, they want them to vegetate on the couch and be good little slaves surviving hand to mouth every day. I don't understand that. You'd think that having us, as disabled people, contributing what we can via taxes on what income we can generate would be a good thing.

      It makes no sense at all.

      God be with you and your family.
      Bobby

      Delete
  3. Show me the tweet
    Fremont Conrad
    https://www.facebook.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What tweet? If you are referring to the threats, they are documented on the video with screenshots. You can also see these screenshots at my forum. www.ttiv.forumotion.com.

      Delete
  4. Bobby, I need to hear from you.
    I have a new effort to launch and I need help.
    This effort is to bring about Awareness of
    the IVAMU Standard to Establish the Value of Money.
    And word needs to get out.
    I also have a "Cancer Treatment Kit" to send to you.
    I have attempted to contact you before, and one time,
    I was successful. I can not recall if it was by e-mail
    or by telephone.
    In either event, I have no known means to contact you.

    I have a neighbor who has tracked the movement of the
    sun for the past 20 years and THIS YEAR, the sun measured
    at being 5 inches OFF its normal course! You would probably
    like to interview him for the information.

    He has given me permission to provide his contact inormation.

    Can you CALL me?

    Kenneth Lowndes
    Phone: 626-380-8018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kenneth, please send an email to info@ttiv.net.

      Thanks,
      Bobby

      Delete
  5. While I do not agree with the people who have threatened to rape your wife, did you ever think that this is G-d's way of telling you to stop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanku very much for giving the such beautiful information on
    fremont divorce lawwyer. Hope in future you will also provided such kind of information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post ! it was very informative. I look forward in reading more of your work. Also, I made sure to bookmark your website so I can come back later. I enjoyed every moment of reading it.
    purchase instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats horrible.. I just cant stop thinking on that kind of threat.. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do agree with you. There's nothing easier way than to buy twitter followers to grow or promote business brand. So, if you want to increase your customer ,just buy twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your information as How to increase and Buy Twitter Followers.
    We all know that this is very helpful because it can help us in many way as like: get traffic,
    create business opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your blog. To have more followers we should have more interesting tweets or share current news or trending news. Or we can buy twitter followers to have more followers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog! http://www.buyfollowers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bobby

    Our thought and prayers are with you Brother. Semper Fi

    E7 3/5 Darkhorse Scout Sniper Platoon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In order to buy cheap twitter followers , you should shop around with the help of online source. Twitter is a most famous and prominent social media site. It has millions of registered members and visitors. You can use this platform and site for various objectives like business marketing, communication and entertainment. If you know the right use of twitter, you can acquire numerous business benefits. You need to get numerous and thousands of twitter followers to expand and progress your business. You can find dozens of ways to get more twitter followers but most important method is to buy twitter followers from a good source. You can get benefit from online business of selling and buying twitter followers. Hence it is not a difficult and critical task to buy twitter followers from online source. It takes no time and efforts. If you are a starter or beginner, you can follow some critical steps to make best deals on twitter followers.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!